The Foundry Saw, which is part of the Savage Saw product line, is Thermatool’s solution for the foundry shop where automation and safety are the top priorities. For the breakdown of casting trees or large specialty castings to the handling of small broke down gate systems or investment castings, the F- 100 series foundry saws can accomplish that task with up to 5 axis systems available. The five axis system employs a 90° tilting table and a continuous 360° rotating table with speed control, which will allow the operator to safely cut these castings with automation that won’t slow him down. With one setup using the 5 axis system all gates and risers can be easily removed, eliminating flipping and blocking maneuvers. Various options are available such as laser line generators for part alignment, custom clamping (both manual and hydraulic), as well as modification for cutting non-ferrous alloys with carbide tipped blades. Also Thermatool can custom build systems to cut investment castings with high automation such as multi-station systems or with robotics.
- Cutting for casting trees, investment casting, or large specialty castings.
- Equipped with 5 axis system to enable users to choose their cutting preferences.
- Has a 90° tilting table and a continuous 360° rotating table with speed control.
- Optional laser line generators for part alignment are available.
- Optional modification for cutting non-ferrous alloys with carbide tipped blades.
- Option to custom build a system to cut investment castings with high automation.
- 3 – axis manipulation
- Motion thru Servo hydraulic
- Laser guidance system
- Programmable positioning system
- Custom fixture and clamping
|Table Size||20” x 20”||20” Dia||30” Dia|
|No. of Axis’s||3||4-5||5|
|Cutting Envelope||20”lg x 8” high||24” dia x 12”||36” dia x 18”|
|Max Cross Sec.||2” dia||4” dia||6” dia|