Welcome to Thermatool’s Warranty and Return Material Authorization (RMA) page. Now you can return parts under warranty, take advantage of Thermatool’s premium electronics repair capabilities, or upgrade your older components for the latest board or electronic version available. Below are just some of the advantages available to you through Thermatool’s aftermarket support:
- Quick shipment of warrantied or repaired parts.
- Thermatool’s certified process, parts and technicians ensure quality repairs and proven performance.
- Reduce your mill downtime with a quick easy process to get your replacement part shipped fast.
- Access to the newest versions of parts and boards for older Thermatool solid state welders.
- Support for the life of the machine. Only Thermatool provides parts for equipment up to 40 years old!
- Documentation on record of your transactions and parts tracking.
- Accurate parts and replacement history records to help us assist you.
The process is extremely easy and only a few pieces of information are required to get your part returned and a replacement part shipped out accurately and quickly. You can either fill out the form at the bottom of this page or give us a call at 203-468-4100. Before calling, we ask that you please have the following information readily available.
- Model and serial number of your welder, induction heater or cutoff.
- Part name and number being returned.
- Is the equipment under warranty?
- Do you need a repair or replacement?
- Is your equipment down due to this part?
- Would you like to order a spare part in addition to the repair?
Thermatool’s groundbreaking electronics aftermarket repair service is still setting the standard today with quality certified repairs, quick turnarounds and the knowledge that your repaired or warrantied part is backed by the industry’s highest quality control and technically advanced process and parts.
Let’s get started and remember to keep and use your RMA number on all documentation.